Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ADVANFORT

3 posters

Go down

PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ADVANFORT Empty PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ADVANFORT

Post by robbie3640 13/3/2014, 21:03

Hi All,
just to let you all know if you receive a call or an email offering you work please turn it down! ADVANFORT is actively recruiting new lads when it isn't paying the ones it currently has out on the water or who have just returned ( I know i have just returned from 3 months away and only been paid a mere 5% of what is owed). Lads that returned in late Dec and Jan still haven't been paid and have gone to Nautilus UK to try and get their money.

any further info needed please contact me

robbie3640
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ADVANFORT Empty Re: PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ADVANFORT

Post by Sabre 14/3/2014, 00:26

Doesn't sound good Rob and to be honest not the first time I have read similar views, I can't comment as I have no experience with the company.

I remember one of their vessels being seized by Indian authorities late last year, Ohio something I think it was called, and the MSO's ended up detained in custody. Do you know anything about this incident? As far as I know it is still ongoing and maybe the reason Advanfort are struggling?
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 17/3/2014, 09:29

You are a star Rob, many thanks for posting this information.

Posts like the above are great intel for all forum members.

Nothing better than fresh intel from operators on the water.
Companies who don't pay operators deserve to be named and shamed and they are a disgrace to the industry.

Find their offices Rob and go in person and ask for your money. They have to pay up or start a massive campaign against them.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie3640 22/4/2014, 23:14

well just to keep you all updated, still haven't been paid the full amount that i'm owed and keep getting told to be patient !!! this is after our 4 man team were wired transferred 2000 dollars on a friday and it was cancelled by the owner on the same day so we didn't get it !! 
the 35 lads are now on bail in a hotel while the mock of a case is made up by the indian authorities ( i missed the rv with ohio by 6 hrs as our MT vessel had a engine problem) or would have been in there myself from last OCT ... the company are doing very little to help th eladsand families its mainly all the seamans charities and sami etc that are helping to support them... but hopefully the case against them will be a farce and they will all get home and the indian authorities made to pay compensation to all the lads and the company

robbie3640
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down