Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTEL: Ealgon Security - CPD Investigation

+6
Peterwilde1970
g7training
MOCHY
Space Coast
Sabre
Ted-Pencry
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

INTEL: Ealgon Security - CPD Investigation - Page 4 Empty Re: INTEL: Ealgon Security - CPD Investigation

Post by Sabre 2/6/2014, 10:23

Thanks for the update Space Coast, I`m sure you will keep us informed of any developments!  Wink
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

INTEL: Ealgon Security - CPD Investigation - Page 4 Empty Re: INTEL: Ealgon Security - CPD Investigation

Post by Templar 28/10/2014, 16:36

Interesting development. Dereck Carrillo went to fight in the Ukraine. He's been captured, and is being held by the Azov Battalion.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 28/10/2014, 17:30

Another development that has just come in. Fabian is back on the scene, and claims that he has been hired by the Kurdish Defense Police, because of a proposal he has to work against ISIS. He is also claiming that the Libyan government is wanting weapons from him.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 28/10/2014, 18:46

Idiots living in a different world

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 29/10/2014, 09:54

Templar wrote:Interesting development. Dereck Carrillo went to fight in the Ukraine. He's been captured, and is being held by the Azov Battalion.
Very good quality intel Templar!

Last edited by Ted-Pencry on 29/10/2014, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 29/10/2014, 09:55

Templar wrote:Another development that has just come in. Fabian is back on the scene, and claims that he has been hired by the Kurdish Defense Police, because of a proposal he has to work against ISIS. He is also claiming that the Libyan government is wanting weapons from him.

What a liar, cheat, and conman.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 29/10/2014, 10:04

Lets be honest, its quite sad really.

An ex dj with no military experience living life as if its all a computer game.
Going to Ukraine through Facebook .
I saw that he posted recruitment info for Ukraine on FB.

He then posts phots on facebook of himself in a uniform, posts his whereabouts,how stupid can you possibly get.
His own father posted "stay cool my son. Love you."

He will have the French Intel on his back if he comes out alive....

Last edited by Ted-Pencry on 29/10/2014, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 29/10/2014, 10:04

https://www.facebook.com/autonomieresilienceresponsable?fref=nf
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 29/10/2014, 19:13

Templar wrote:Interesting development. Dereck Carrillo went to fight in the Ukraine. He's been captured, and is being held by the Azov Battalion.
I thought the Azov Battalion was Ukrainian?
Carrillo has Ukrainian colors on his uniform... so why would he be held by hisown side?
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 31/10/2014, 18:09

He would have been fighting for the Russians to be captured by Azov
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 31/10/2014, 18:42

That info came from his wife she reached out
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 31/10/2014, 21:18

Im thinking maybe she got the info confused that he got captured fighting with the Azov Battalion that would make sense given his uniform.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 1/11/2014, 08:53

Isn't the Azov Batallion a neo nazi far right paramilitary detachment?
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 2/11/2014, 19:58

Thats what I thought, but from one of my sources Azov is Pro-Israel, and is being funded by some Jewish Oligarchs.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 2/11/2014, 20:49

Got some more info today. Remember that Dragan guy I asked you about? He's shown back up saying he's got Ops down in Columbia.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 29/11/2014, 19:04

It just gets curiouser and curiouser. Jessie's father was found beaten to death in the Virgin Islands.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 30/11/2014, 10:38

Thanks for the Intel Templar.
Lets hope the Frenchman Dereck Carillo comes out alive.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Coast 9/1/2015, 09:31

I take anything I hear about these retards with a pinch of salt. They live in a fantasy world and create multiple identities on social media so the they can self reference to make it seem that there are things happening when in fact they are all sitting in their bedrooms posting bullshit on the interweb.

Neither do I believe the so called "good guys" who contacted us about these dickwads. They are all from the same mould and full of crap. We investigated the "whistle blowers" and found that most of them are just a bunch of keyboard wielding chairborne rangers just like the rest.

The industry attracts people like this because there is no real infrastructure for example like the military where everyone actually knows everyone in real life. For example, if someone tells me they are an ex Legionnaire, I can find out in 30 minutes whether it's true or not (9 times out of 10 it's bullshit). If someone tells a story about how they were a ramboninja working undercover for Ali bin Couscous, how the hell do you verify that? The nature of the game makes it fertile ground for the dickwads and, quite frankly, I'm sick of it.
Space Coast
Space Coast
CPD Consultant/VIP
CPD Consultant/VIP

http://www.spacecoasttactical.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 14/1/2015, 17:38

Dereck Carrillo tried to join Battalion Azov on 08.9.2014 and he got in the Battalion. After three weeks Ukraine Army security officers came to arrest him on the 04.10.2014 morning.

He had contacts with DNR fighters and his plan was to join in DNR after he collected intelligence from Azov battalion. He had several phonecalls with DNR in his time in Azov.

He told great Bullshit stories on his time in Afganistan, two time wounded in battle, ex-paratrooper ect ect Rambo...

"Shit happened" he tried to be a too smart. After this everyone knows he is a liar and mayby one of the military world stupidest fucks…

Carillo thinks life is a computer game and lives in the internet world and thinks he can play the same internet games in the real world with dangerous guys...

He is now in a Ukraine prison according to recent intel CPD received.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 8/3/2015, 06:55

That's interesting to hear. Id reached out to Jessie here recently to see if he'd heard anything on Dereck. When I was around him he appeared to know his tradecraft, and according to him his father worked for French National Police Intelligence. He made a phone call in front of us saying he was talking to his father, and he asked about Pascal and was indicating that he was investigated for corruption by the French National Police (Pascal stated he was a Special Operations in the FNP), and that he he was linked to some Swiss Bank Accounts that had been under investigation.
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 7/4/2015, 04:14

To bad Einar is not in jail or Cat..
I am honestly disgusted by the entire business and the latest in the line of fraud it seems is security college and Jon if I am not mistaken. I am to old to change career but often I am thinking of buying a excavator and leave the shithole I call security industry.
Hawk

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Coast 7/4/2015, 09:30

Hawk, we both know it is a fact that the security industry attracts frauds, conmen and criminals. Just because someone has no criminal record does not mean they are not a criminal, it can just mean they haven't been caught yet. However, it isn't all one sided. The industry also attracts naive people who think that Call of Duty is real, walters and fantasists so it is no surprise that the two are drawn together. 

At the end of the day, the fraudsters could not carry out their activities without the large numbers of naive people who believe their bullshit.

There are a lot of people out there (and I've met a lot them) who actually believe that they can do a 2 week course with idiots like Haraldsson or Yelma and then be qualified to be the next head of the CIA. So, again, it is no surprise that when the fraudsters say the magic words "tactical", "operator". "HE", "SWAT" etc all in one sentence, the walters and deluded fat ass gamers are attracted and due diligence is forgotten in the rush to become Rambo. Of course, once they are drawn in, then it isn't difficult to take more money from them by promising fake jobs.

They key to all of this is realistic expectations and the execution of proper DUE DILIGENCE on the part of the potential students and jobseekers. However, you can lead a horse to water..........
Space Coast
Space Coast
CPD Consultant/VIP
CPD Consultant/VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Coast 7/4/2015, 09:58

Just to add to what I wrote above.....

I see this every day. For example, Florida is full of fakeass training companies ran by morons that tell people what they want to hear.... "do our course, get superpowers and within 24 hours you'll be killing bad guys and saving the world"

With the infrastructure, contacts and facilities that I have I could make millions by promising the same BS and attracting gullible people with money. Instead, I lose a lot of lucrative business by telling potential students the truth,even when they don't want to hear it,  but I can sleep at night.
Space Coast
Space Coast
CPD Consultant/VIP
CPD Consultant/VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 7/4/2015, 15:43

yes it troubles me too wish I had down anything else actually 20 years ago, but to late now.
H

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar 17/7/2015, 20:21

I received some Intel that Dereck was never in prison and he's back in France
Templar
Templar
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4