Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa

3 posters

Go down

Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa Empty Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa

Post by Woedendstier 20/3/2013, 08:29

http://www.protrackapu.co.za/volunteers-programmes

This is legit, my ex boss used to work for them about ten years ago.

I know it is not directly CP related, but still a great way to make well-placed friends, get south african qualifications and make an excellent experience.

A friend of mine used to be in that kind of job after a short and very normal military time (05 years), all of a sudden he was proposed jobs with Erinys and never stopped touring Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan since 2004....

Opinions ?
Woedendstier
Woedendstier
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa Empty Re: Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa

Post by Sabre 20/3/2013, 15:57

Looks fantastic mate! i`m sure that would be an amazing experience as well as a receiving some useful training and helping to protect some of our most endangered animals.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa Empty Re: Volunteering for anti-poaching in South Africa

Post by Petri 24/3/2013, 20:37

Looks very interesting :)

Petri
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down