Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post by Nassau 7/11/2013, 13:32

Hello "friends" and colleagues,

I'm new to the close protection industry working hard to deploy myself and getting my name heard out there.

When searching the internet for related articles this forum always pops up, I believe this is good medium to maintain contact with related personnel to share information.
Great effort setting this up!!

My background is 11 years in the Army starting as stinger air defence, Infantry heavy machine gunner and finally Dutch commandos explosives, counter terrorism, para.

As now I'm working as a freelancer, actually experience: Surveillance, executive driver, maritime security.

I'm from the Netherlands and are deployed world wide.

If you have any question relating Close Protection or in need of personnel feel free to contact me through this forum. You find yourself in the Netherlands and in need of some help or a talk, you can find me here.

Take care all,

Nassau
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post by Ted-Pencry 8/11/2013, 10:59

Nassau,

Many many thanks for your kind words!
Indeed the forum is a good platform and it is still quite new.
In a few years time the amount of info and contents on here will be second to none, literraly the CP/SV/Marsec bible when it comes to finding relevant information.

But for that we need a strong participation by CPD members, intel comes from many people working together in different parts of the world.

Welcome to the forum!

Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down