Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an introduction for you all.

2 posters

Go down

Just an introduction for you all. Empty Just an introduction for you all.

Post by panch1989 8/12/2013, 11:11

Q. How did you hear about CPD?
A. I stumbled across this whilst on google job hunting, used cpworld and thought people can be rather bitchy about new people coming in, hopefully more understanding here.i h

Q. What do you hope to get from CPD and what are your first impressions?
A. I like the fct people have to be vetted and accepted so you stop what i mentioned above, at the end of the day we are al trying to progress.

Q. Where are you currently based?
A. I am currently based in north wales but i am willing to travel far and wide for the opportunites. 

Q. What domain of the security industry are you in? (SV, Marsec, SD, CP, TSCM, Sy Management)
A. I am trying to get into the CP side of the industry in the hostile environment as that is my personal experience from previous career. 

Q. What is your background (Police, Military, Civilian)
A. I am a former soldier from 2 Royal Welsh, served from 2006 TO 2010, served in Iraq on Op Telic 10 in Basra Palace and then attached to (SRR) after the palace got handed over.

Q. How many years private security sector experience do you have?
A. I am just starting out and looking for the opportunity to get back into the same like minded personalities that i missed from the days in the Army.

Q. Do you represent a company? provide the company name and your position if you wish to do so.
A. I do not represent any companies and I am actively seeking contracts.

Thank you for this opportunity and any help and advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Luke  

panch1989
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Just an introduction for you all. Empty Re: Just an introduction for you all.

Post by Sabre 10/12/2013, 15:01

Hello Luke , welcome to the forum.

Regards,
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down