Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

2 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Ninjanige 1/2/2014, 12:30

Hi Folks, I was introduced by Stuart from Sabre Security.

I'm looking to gain ideas, opportunities and partnerships

I'm currently based in Devon UK

We are in the CP business

I personally have come from the civilian background but did a lot of CP work before the SIA was ever set up. Most of our CP operatives have a military background so we can count on fantastic skills and experience.

I have a good number of years of private security work

I have set up a company that tries to be unique in its approach to the CP industry and to bring this expertise to the general public with well targeted niche markets to allow our operatives to earn reasonable money between larger contracts. To allow an insight into the Bodyguard industry and to demystify CP jargon for the average person to then let them hire CPO's with easy access and competitively priced services. We have also partnered with Sierra Services Europe Ltd to provide better coverage and to link to their niche market in protection of women and vulnerable people in a domestic violence situation. Our markets are lone women drivers, vulnerable travellers, stalking victims, hen nights and others. The company is called "Journey Guardians" I am the founder and general dogs body.

Please search us out on Facebook and if you see any opportunities for us to connect please do. Nigel.
Ninjanige
Ninjanige
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Sabre 1/2/2014, 15:56

Hello Nigel, welcome to the forum. Thanks for the introduction!

Hope you are well.

Regards,
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down