Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Security Group/Pegasus Security Cyprus

Go down

Forum Security Group/Pegasus Security Cyprus Empty Forum Security Group/Pegasus Security Cyprus

Post by Hawk 8/4/2014, 21:19

2 Danish frauds and conmen in the same league as Einar Haraldsen used to run a security company in Spain called Forum Security Group. After to much heat they moved onto Cyrpus and is now running Pegasus RM security or similar. They have also been associated with a British citizen that is titled Sir Judge who also runs his security company. All are nuts if you ask me.
The 2 Danish guys advertised for training courses but cancelled then and never returned they money people paid upfront. In my case they involved me and my company since they couldn't reach enough students on a tactical firearms course so Frederik Aakerlund contacted me asking if they could send 1 guy to me and they would send the money. They sent me the individuals details and that he paid them. However time and time again they failed to send the money and after 2 weeks Fredrik told me he was tired of hearing complaints from me and refused to answer any calls or emails. I contacted the owner Keld S Mikkelsen another muppet but the owner of this company who refused to talk further in this case. At this point I did found out about 4-5 people all though they where individuals and I had my own company. Together we took them to court where they lost and was told to pay back all the money. In my case the individual who came to me haven't done anything wrong so he got his training and I lost about 1000 USD. Others had lost some 3000+ USD to this point a 2-3 years later they still trade in Cyprus and Denmark and have made no attempt on paying back what they owe.
Now Keld S Mikkelsen is in his own worlds a Danish ex special forces guy
They did have a fake Army officer working for them with access to weapons in the Danish Army.
He was forced to leave after the police and the newspapers investigated him.
Frederik Aakerlund is the worst liar I ever encountered and he sits ina wheelchair telling war stories how he lost his legs but it was all done in alcoholic accidents and there is no trace of him serving in the military as far as I know.
Just be very careful around these guys they have no operational experience and they sell you nothing but worries and stomach ace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnEh4Wh3wbo the first 15 sec is Keld standing on the boat.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjA4o0FVqq9dvU-je_cYjQ the guy posted these videos are Frederik

Remember we took them to court and they lost and still trade since all is a scam and without any insurances or real paperwork. Their idea of maritime security have nothing to do with the real world guarding ships. Its idiots that play the game of having the experience and they don't.
I be happy to answer and post more pictures (have them in my other computer) I hope they are not vetted here?

Hawk/Heimrisks

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down