Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa

3 posters

Go down

Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa Empty Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa

Post by Rikard 12/11/2015, 02:06

Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa

Minimal Risk Consultancy

Link: http://minimalrisk.co.uk/news/security-risk-consultancy-gold-mining-in-africa/41.aspx

Rikard
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa Empty Re: Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa

Post by Ted-Pencry 12/11/2015, 11:21

thanks for posting Rikard, great stuff!
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa Empty Re: Security Risk Consultancy - Gold Mining in Africa

Post by OwenSL 12/11/2015, 15:07

This doesn't appear to be an available position. It's a news item on a previously awarded contract they've completed.

They have 3 positions advertised on their site that I can find;

Finance Officer; Hereford
Site Security; Lacock, Wiltshire
CP/Asset Protection Standby list.
OwenSL
OwenSL
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 12/11/2015, 15:11

OwenSL wrote:This doesn't appear to be an available position. It's a news item on a previously awarded contract they've completed.

They have 3 positions advertised on their site that I can find;

Finance Officer; Hereford
Site Security; Lacock, Wiltshire
CP/Asset Protection Standby list.

Thanks for the intel
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikard 12/11/2015, 22:02

Thanks Owen for the Intel!

Honestly I haven’t had a look at it myself, I came across a post on LinkedIn by Minimal risk where they advertised that they are recruiting. I did not look at how old the post is or anything just threw it up over here.
Even if it sounds like an interesting vacancy from my point of view I did not bother to look deeper in to it because from what I have gathered about Minimal Risk, if you are not a Britt it is not likely you will ever hear anything back if you send your CV.
And I’m not Britt, which of course do not prevent me from sharing on CPD where someone more suitable might see the advert.

Rikard
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OwenSL 13/11/2015, 19:14

No problems guys. When I clicked through to the post I thought it was a job posting initially and even double checked against their vacancies page to be sure.

I hear your frustration about them only hiring Brits. I'm an Australian living in the US, and pretty much all the companies here have given me a similar story about only hiring US citizens.
OwenSL
OwenSL
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down