Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by StevenWS 28/11/2012, 21:40

Q. How did you hear about CPD?
A.
I found out about it from a group on Linkedin

Q. What do you hope to get from CPD and what are your first impressions?
A. I hope to gain knowlege and meet people. Also resources I may use in my security business.

Q. Where are you currently based?
A. St Paul Alberta Canada.

Q. What domain of the security industry are you in? (SV, Marsec, SD, CP, TSCM, Sy Management)
A. CEO of a security sevices company.

At Lakeland Security Services it is our objective to provide the highest quality services and products at a cost-effective price for our clients. In order to meet this objective we take time to evaluate each residence or business requesting security services and prepare a custom program for each individual client.
We are committed to being a GREEN company, we strive to reduce our environmental footprint.
Hello Everyone Rnddot
Open 24/7
Hello Everyone RnddotHello Everyone Rnddot
We offer a variety of security services in order to meet the needs of our clients.

Q. What is your background (Police, Military, Civilian)
A.
Canadian infantry. 88 to 92. Security for 5 yrs.

Q. How many years private security sector experience do you have?
A. 5 years

Q. Do you represent a company? provide the company name and your position if you wish to do so.
A.
CEO of Lakeland Security Services Ltd

At Lakeland Security Services we provide security for people, property and information. All our employees are trained to the highest standards to provide a professional service to YOU. We are Licensed and Insured. We take on clients big and small. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
StevenWS
StevenWS
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

http://www.lakelandsecurityservices.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum