Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unhappy Close Protection Officer- Chezza owes me £70k

2 posters

Go down

An unhappy Close Protection Officer- Chezza owes me £70k Empty An unhappy Close Protection Officer- Chezza owes me £70k

Post by Ted-Pencry 16/12/2012, 08:28

An unhappy Close Protection Officer- Chezza owes me £70k Screen10

CHERYL Cole’s former minder last night claimed she owes him £70,000 for guarding her on the US version of X Factor.

American Craig Balkam protected the singer during her three-month stint in the States — but said: “I haven’t been paid a cent.”

The 6ft 3in bodyguard spoke out after it was revealed Cheryl, 29, is suing X Factor bosses for £1.4 million following her June sacking from the show. Her claim includes “reimbursement” for the cost of her personal security.

But Craig, 43, told a friend: “She’s got a lot of nerve — she’s ignored all my requests for payment. She has around £30 million in the bank and could pay me tomorrow with a click of her fingers, but is refusing to.” He has now seen a lawyer about suing the singer, who hired him herself.

His pal said: “Craig would have taken a bullet for that girl. He can’t believe what’s happened.” A spokesman for Cheryl declined to comment.

g.culliford@the-sun.co.uk

Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

An unhappy Close Protection Officer- Chezza owes me £70k Empty Re: An unhappy Close Protection Officer- Chezza owes me £70k

Post by Rich H 16/12/2012, 09:32

There's always a bigger picture to any one-sided story.

Suffice to say - I would have looked after her for free.

But the long-haired General has already said "No Way!".

Rich H
Rich H
Rich H
CPD Consultant/VIP
CPD Consultant/VIP

http://www.CPBook.co.uk

Back to top Go down