Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Turnbull

2 posters

Go down

Chris Turnbull Empty Chris Turnbull

Post by Chris Turnbull 16/12/2012, 19:25

Hi everyone, as per the forum rules and guidelines I'm introducing myself. (Obviously)

I heard about this place through my coach/instructor Mick Coup of Core Combatives "C2".

I've been working in the leisure security sector of the industry for nearly 20 years now and have spent the last couple trying to do my homework in what's really needed to get into the C.P. sector. So basically I'm here to learn as much as I can from those much more experienced and knowledgeable than myself.

I'm currently in Scotland after the last 6 years odds in Liverpool, love training and have a bit if a passion for realistic Combatives and now training in C2 which sadly is a bit behind at the moment due to other areas needing attention till recently.

Perhaps I can try and break the mould of another nightclub bouncer that wants to be a BG impression?.....certainly hope so.
Chris Turnbull
Chris Turnbull
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Chris Turnbull Empty Re: Chris Turnbull

Post by jomac 17/12/2012, 23:23

Welcome to the site Chris.

Jodie

jomac
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member