Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Jason Baughan 8/7/2013, 12:50

Hi Guys and Gal's, Jas Baughan, former RM, now security and outdoor activity training,

Ive been in and around the circuit on and off since 2001 with me currently in Marsec but Im branching out into investigation and surveillance, plus I would like an RST in my area (Manchester)..I dont want much! haha.
I hope to both reach out to and help like minded operators with opportunities and advise in new sectors or avenues in the industry, I have many strings to my bow, I'm not a job snob and will pass on any opportunities I see.
I hope CPD to be unlike other forums and see honest friendly advise to operators and not belittling comments that make folk look solid, we should feel we can ask colleagues anything.
Ive not done an introduction on a forum before so hope this is ok and would like to be in touch with folk soon.
All the best, stay safe and good luck job hunting.
JPB

Jason Baughan
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Sabre 9/7/2013, 16:42

Hello Jason , welcome to the forum.
Although we are not the biggest of Industry related forums we can take pride in the fact that only professional operators are members here and you will find none of the belittling that can occur elsewhere, as they say the only stupid question is the one you didn`t ask!
All the best,
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Jason Baughan 9/7/2013, 16:46

Thanks Stuart.

Jason Baughan