Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a CP training course

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a CP training course Empty Looking for a CP training course

Post by T0xikdreemz 28/3/2014, 10:56

Would like to go on a CP Training course.

Who are the best providers in the UK?

any help much appreciated.

Dave
T0xikdreemz
T0xikdreemz
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Looking for a CP training course Empty Re: Looking for a CP training course

Post by Ted-Pencry 28/3/2014, 13:00

Dave,

We at Close Protection Domain are currently working on a massive new project.
A project that when finished, will help every single newbie decide what move to make and which training provider to go for.

No forum, Group, or any individual will ever have gone so much in depth as we intend to.
We will be drawing up a list of the elite and the top dogs out there, for CP, Marsec, Surveillance, Medical and advanced driving.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by T0xikdreemz 28/3/2014, 13:01

Many thanks for that Ted, I await the end project.
T0xikdreemz
T0xikdreemz
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 28/3/2014, 18:01

I would advise not to rush into your training Dave. I have been researching Training Providers for four years, and largely due to Rich H with his book and quest to raise standards, particularly in the training sector, have only recently decided who I want to be trained by.
The problem is you will be told that xxxxxx is the best training provider by someone but that will be the only course they have been on with nothing to compare it to, and obviously a biased opinion. 
Ted is intending to publish an impartial list with extensive details on the most popular/talked about TP's for potential students to make there own decision without bias. It should be a great source of info for anyone wishing to carry out further training.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 28/3/2014, 18:21

Sabre wrote:I would advise not to rush into your training Dave. I have been researching Training Providers for four years, and largely due to Rich H with his book and quest to raise standards, particularly in the training sector, have only recently decided who I want to be trained by.
The problem is you will be told that xxxxxx is the best training provider by someone but that will be the only course they have been on with nothing to compare it to, and obviously a biased opinion. 
Ted is intending to publish an impartial list with extensive details on the most popular/talked about TP's for potential students to make there own decision without bias. It should be a great source of info for anyone wishing to carry out further training.
We will publish it with your help as well mate, and all the CPD mods and Rich H.
This is why it is going to be the best report on TP's ever written as we will go as much in depth as anyone can possibly go.
What makes it unbiased is that it will be a team effort, we will interview past trainees from all the providers, see who got work fast and how, which TP takes news from the students after the course, we will scan the internet for course reports.

I like that website with comments and ratings on courses! The Security Advisor, website belonging to Thomas Richmond who has simply done an amazing job with it.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 28/3/2014, 18:35

Thanks Ted.
I too like The Security Advisor website, I use it and have contributed to it in the past. Tom has done a great job with it!
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down