Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign companies/Individuals

3 posters

Go down

Foreign companies/Individuals Empty Foreign companies/Individuals

Post by Hawk 24/10/2015, 22:08

All,
I noticed that the forum dropped in interests and updates but thought I would like to offer the opportunity for companies abroad to cooperate with ex. Firearms training in Sweden, we have 9mm pistols, and 5.56mm M4 clones (halfauto) and sniper rifles often buildt on Rem 700 Ltr in cal 308win systems.
We also have our own gun clubs, ranges and arrange most realistic training on the shooting range as well as protective driving with real offensive ramming training. If you run training in your country and wish to add on firearms training, protective driving, fire and safety etc. dont hesitate to Contact me. Maybe it can interest you. All training is pretty much based from an old Manor were we have been operated since 2003.
We have actical military instructors, ipsc competition shooters, experienced armed operators from working with cp in Sweden to HE work in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Thanks Hawk/Heimrisks

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Foreign companies/Individuals Empty Re: Foreign companies/Individuals

Post by Ted-Pencry 11/11/2015, 11:14

Thanks for your post.
It dropped a little in interest because a lot of Mods are currently abroad working, I have been very busy also.
Members like for a forum to be very active, and they lose interest if nobody posts.

Would be good though if members could post as well, it shouldn't always be the same people posting and helping others.

A lot of members just sit back and hope someone posts a nice job for them, they could also do the search themselves and in order to help others, then post that job advert on the forum.

But in this day and age a lot of guys think that when they find a job advert on the internet, by keeping it secret they will have more chance of getting the job....
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 12/11/2015, 23:36

If any security Company or larger Group wish to use or facilities and training Equipment or us as instructors it could be done. It would be very easy to pick up people in Gothenburg for a weekend course or similar. We dont mind cooperating as long as the laws and regulations are meet. Hawk/

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikard 13/11/2015, 20:27

Hawk

The ranges you are using, do they permit “shooting on the move” or is it from static positions only?

How long ranges do you have access to?

I don’t know how it is on your ranges but I have grown up in Sweden and been an active sport shooter and seen some ranges in northern Sweden, while serving in the French military I have been shooting on most military ranges in Southern France, and I have seen some “civvy” ranges there while sport shooting as well.

The observation I have maid is that in general the ranges in Sweden are bigger and permit more “free manauvers” than the ones in France.
This is something you could use a selling argument if you have good ranges.

I have been shooting with Euro Tactical, excellent instructors I must say, and good selection of weapons, but their tiny little range reminds me about shooting airgun in the basement as a kid and when I was there the local authorities was concerned about the noise pollution so all long-guns had to have suppressors which f**kes up the balance of the weapon.

They have the advantage over you that they are on a localisation that for many Europeans feels “close”, something which of course is bullshit 2015 since airplanes reduce the felt travel distance and if you are close to Göteborg which have a decent airport, that actually make your ranges easier to access than the ones in Plumieux, cause getting there is not that easy at all.

I was living a few years in the city of Boden (you might now it) and if your ranges are anything similar to which can be found over there I strongly advise you to putt some energy in market the ranges as a selling argument.

Boden was a little the shooters paradise, within 25min drive from my apartment I could have access to any of 20 shooting ranges of different size open to the public, from short 50m up to 600m and if I drove a little further there where some proper long range shooting possibilities Very Happy

Rikard
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 13/11/2015, 20:39

For France shooting, you just can't beat Indra Academy
All the French special units train there.
http://www.indra.eu.com
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 14/11/2015, 21:11

yes ofcourse on the move..with pistol/rifles ranges from 0-300 meters and that is more then enough. We had Courses running here since 2003. it is possible to arrange ranges in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Uddevalla etc we also have our own ranges/own clubs with own club weapons. We also shoot from inside vehicle and various obstacles. It is as real as it gets the instructors are Active military and/or police.
Incl licensed handgun instructors (private security) since cp operators work armed in Sweden. Hawk

Hawk
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down