Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interface modification suggest

Go down

Interface modification suggest Empty Interface modification suggest

Post by Rikard 14/11/2015, 22:02

Hi Ted

I have a suggestion on something I think will make the forum easier to navigate.

On the right hand side of the menu there is now a box with latest topics, this is about as far as I look when I log in if I don’t look for something particular (yes I know I’m a lazy bastard  Very Happy) If this one could be further divided to Latest topics, latest vacancies and unread threads I think it would easier to navigate for lazy individuals as myself.

I think latest topics deserve a spot cause sometimes I log in and check this box if something is new, if it is not and I have nothing to say myself I log out again.

Latest vacancies because that way the latest topics don’t get blured up by all damn vacancies  Cool and it is easier for someone who log in for the discussions to see what is new and same for the job hunters without they blur it up for each other.

Latest unread threads would be useful when haven’t logged in for a while and there been discussions in old threads, to see where something happened in a fast way.

I don’t know how much work it would be to change this on the forum, and I might be the only one who thinks this would be an improvement but since I had it on mind, I thought I should share my view.

Rikard
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum