Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduction

Go down

introduction Empty introduction

Post by maca2308 21/7/2016, 00:45

Hi all,
This is my first post, just to give a quick intro into me and my experiences working in the armed forces and private sector for a couple of global security companies

Spent 8 years in the army, 5 of them in special forces as a sniper, a explosive expert and then moved into interrogation

Worked in Afghanistan in my final years an interrogator for coalition forces to captured enemy for intelligence gathering purposes

I then left the army and worked for a global security company based out of america in various roles from squad member in small detail for reconnaissance events, also security detail for diplomats, embassy personal and VIP's

After that i then worked for another global security company that specializes in KNR cases, i was sent to various locations around the world as part of a squad to retrieve the persons being held captive with any means necessary to bring them home aliveĀ 

Im now out of the industry and i have found this site, thus having a good way to keep in touch with the community i adore and enjoy working with and being a part of so much

Thanks for the acceptance in here

Kind RegardsĀ 
Luke

maca2308
Guest (Unverified)
Guest (Unverified)

Back to top Go down