Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to CPD

Go down

Introduction to CPD Empty Introduction to CPD

Post by SteveBowley75 6/1/2017, 18:36

Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Steve I have just under 26yrs experience in the Security industry which includes 10yrs British Army (Armoured Infantry), 10yrs in Close protection & RST and the the other 6yrs a mixture of Loss prevention/Plain clothes store detective, site and static security. also since I was 18yrs old to present I have also been a Door supervisor/ Bouncer on pubs and night club outlets.

I live in London and would like to connect with other Close protection operatives that live, work in and around London. I would like to also connect with others that are outside of the UK but only if it leads to working actual contracts, I have joined and left many forums due to not leading anywhere apart from wasting a lot of time chasing contract which are not open to British. I hope to meet some real good operatives that can help and offer some good advice and direction and I look forward to networking with you all, many thanks.

Steve

SteveBowley75
Guest (Unverified)
Guest (Unverified)

Back to top Go down