Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could the SIA learn or copy a few things from Spain?

3 posters

Go down

Could the SIA learn or copy  a few things from Spain? Empty Could the SIA learn or copy a few things from Spain?

Post by Ted-Pencry 25/10/2012, 23:59

I have been researching how to improve industry standards by looking at how other countries do things.

I started with the US, their standards are so poor it is unbelievable.
You can get certified online or by going on 3 day courses.

The best providers actually do 7 days...

I looked at most European countries and one country that really stood out for me was Spain.
I like the Spanish private security sector model so I decided to conduct a little research.

Please do let me know what you think of the "Spanish model".

The research is attached.

Regards,

Ted

Attachments
Could the SIA learn or copy  a few things from Spain? Attachment
Raising CP standards in the UK.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(545 Kb) Downloaded 10 times
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Could the SIA learn or copy  a few things from Spain? Empty Re: Could the SIA learn or copy a few things from Spain?

Post by Woedendstier 26/10/2012, 21:25

The system seems to be techically great, but from the labor point of view there seems to be a lot of abuse.

At least they have guns Very Happy
Woedendstier
Woedendstier
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

Back to top Go down

Could the SIA learn or copy  a few things from Spain? Empty Re: Could the SIA learn or copy a few things from Spain?

Post by Sabre 27/10/2012, 22:29

Always interesting to see how our European friends conduct business , thanks Ted.

"at least they have guns" Our Government doesn't think I'm fit even to carry a baton, isn't it great to know I am held in such high regard!
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down