Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What CPD member say: Gary

Go down

What CPD member say: Gary Empty What CPD member say: Gary

Post by Ted-Pencry 13/12/2012, 10:02

Hello all

Overall I feel the website is very good, well laid out and easy to navigate, I do think that a daily notice board may be a good addition giving users the chance to share info, like the port of fajirah being closed to marsec guys, info regarding recruitment days and anyother daily news that could be helpful to users. top tips techniques/best equipment specs/skills board to assist users in sharing good practice tips in surveillance/cp/marsec etc, sales blogg where kit equipment can be sold between users. an ability for users to reg mobile number so to be informed of jobs in key areas becoming advertised on the site I enjoy the website and hope my suggestions will be recieved well but overall my experience of the sight is good

rgds
Gary
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

What CPD member say: Gary Empty Re: What CPD member say: Gary

Post by Ted-Pencry 13/12/2012, 10:07

It seems you didn't go through the whole forum Gary :-)
What CPD member say: Gary 3176891819

-Job alerts are already in place on the forum, there is no way CPD could send out the job alerts by SMS, the cost would be too great.
in 2012 everyone should have emails on their phone.

-The sale of kit and equipment can be found in the CPD Shop, users can sell their own gear there.

- Regarding the latest news there is a section called INDUSTRY INTEL where guys can post the latest news like the port of Fajirah being closed.

Best ,

Ted
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down