Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special FPOS-I price for CPD members

2 posters

Go down

Special FPOS-I price for CPD members Empty Special FPOS-I price for CPD members

Post by GalahadAssociates 24/5/2013, 12:38

Galahad Associates next FPOS-I course will be running from the 3rd to 7th of June.

This is a practical and in depth course that leads to the FPOS-I qualification and has been designed specifically for those operating in high-risk areas or professions.

Many providers are offering the FPOS-I as a 4 day, classroom based course, Galahad Associates are among the few who run the course over 5 days and make full use of a 100 acre training facility in order to offer one of the most realistic and practical courses available in the UK.

Rather than the usual death by powerpoint we strive to get you outside and practising your skills during scenario led exercises that include multiple casualty road traffic incidents, IED attacks and critical care whilst under fire.

As approved training providers to several major security companies, and with staff who are all experienced Close Protection and Maritime Security operators, we understand the industry and the potential risks posed when operating in challenging environments, often with limited infrastructure or emergency medical facilities.

The course is competitively priced at just £495.00 including VAT which represents excellent value when compared to other courses on the market. All food and accommodation can be added for an extra £120.00.

As a special offer to members of CPD we are offering a 10 percent discount on the above prices if booked before 29th May. Just contact us on 01202 788555 and quote this offer.

With FPOS-I fast becoming a preferred medical qualification by employers and now mandatory for several major MSCs, this a fantastic opportunity to gain this certification in a realistic environment.

To view images from the last course please visit us at:

www.galahad-associates.com/fpos

For more information or to book your place on the course please call Jamie on 01202 788555

Best regards

Galahad Associate
GalahadAssociates
GalahadAssociates
CPD Consultant/VIP
CPD Consultant/VIP

http://www.galahad-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Special FPOS-I price for CPD members Empty Re: Special FPOS-I price for CPD members

Post by Sabre 24/5/2013, 15:59

Thankyou for posting this Jamie along with the special discount for CPD members, much appreciated.

Regards
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down