Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by topcat3836 4/1/2014, 11:06

Good Morning All,

CP Domain was recommended to me by a friend of mine who is currently operating in Iraq. I decided to join to meet like minded professionals and to network.

I am ex army after serving for 24 years and have been out since 2012. Since leaving I have qualified as a Security Consultant and recently completed a 1 year contract working in Afghanistan. I am also currently studying for my Masters in Business Continuity, Security and Emergency Management.

Over the last few months I have been looking for new roles in the security management area but discovered that I needed a CP and First Aid qualification in order to get any positions. Therefore I have now completed a HECPO course and hopefully this will open up a few more doors for me.

I look forward to networking with you and listening to any advice to secure future job opportunities.

topcat3836
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Ted-Pencry 4/1/2014, 11:15

Hi Topcat3836,

Welcome to Close Protection Domain.

Your friend gave you some sound advice it seems ;-)
CPD hasn't been up for that long but it is slowly becoming the place professionals want to go to.

It is a place where professionals and newbies can give and take information, and a place where insults to other members are not tolerated (unlike other forums out there that do no good to our reputation or our industry)
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down