Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer

2 posters

Go down

Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer Empty Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer

Post by Sabre 12/5/2014, 12:51

Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer

The next Galahad associates FPOS-I course runs from 3rd June at our 100 acre training centre in Hampshire.

As a special offer we have places available for just £300 including VAT. This is a hands on course that is designed for security professionals. Please see below a review of the course by Karl Holland who attended last month.

For more information or to take advantage of this offer please visit us at the link below

www.galahad-associates.com/first-person-on-scene-fpos-i

Or call Jamie on 01202 313720 

Galahad Associate FPOS course review:

"In an industry with ever increasing goal posts I found myself in the position of looking (having) to complete the FPOS - I course, so the search began! 

With so many Training Providers (TP's) plying for business I wanted to find a course that was not the standard sat in a classroom getting bored to death by PowerPoint but more of a hands on teaching method.

I finally and happily settled with Galahad Associates due to the information that I could find about the course on their website which also includes video so that you can see what you will be doing.

The course is held just outside of Bournemouth and close to the airport. The training area can cater for all needs. The staff are all on the ball and do not claim to be something that they are not, for instance, special forces! What they are is very professional and dedicated to the needs of the student. They seem to be one of the few TP's who care about standards within the industry.

The course itself follows the required teachings laid down but go more into detail. So instead of just being told something, you are told the reason why you are doing it and also practice it. It also helps when the instructor is very passionate about what he teaches.

This is a very hands on course and you get what you pay for. It is not an attendance course with a tick in the box at the end of it. You are evaluated from the moment you turn up until you have finished the written and practical tests at the end of the week.

I would highly recommend Galahad Associates to all those looking at completing the FPOS – I or any other course for continuing professional development."

KH.

http://galahad-associates.com/courses/first-person-on-scene-fpos-i/

Last edited by Sabre on 12/5/2014, 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer Empty Re: Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer

Post by Sabre 12/5/2014, 12:55

I am booking myself on this course and I have previously trained with Galahad and can vouch for the quality of training and high standards!

If any members decide to take up this offer let me know Wink
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer Empty Re: Galahad Associates FPOS-I Special offer

Post by Redwing 1/7/2015, 14:02

Thanks Sabre for this post as i'm also one week ahead of attending the FPOS-I course with Galahad.
Flights are booked and i really look forward meeting the team with Jamie included..........

Redwing
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down