Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by pxa82 9/12/2014, 13:08

Dear Sir.

I have served for seven years/eight months(2006-2013) in the Polish Armed Forces-18th Airborne Battalion as a Private First Class. I have taken part in various roles such as driver ,operator of medium machine gun ,scout/paramedic, serving primarily as rifle shooter. Throughout my career I have participated in global exercise in Germany ,Czech Republic and NATO Forces . I have also operated in hostile and remote areas in Afghanistan.
I have carried out numerous tasks( MSO -TM,1 year-2014) in the High Risk Area and Indian Ocean including vessel fortification, crew security and medical training. I cooperated with ex S.B.S. ,Royal Navy Commando ,Marines and British Army soliders. I am a man balanced with very high physical fitness. I used a lot types of weapons in my career. I'm conscientious and responsible person who wants to acquire new skills and gain new experience in their work.

I am interested to advance my career in security industry and still looking for new job opportunity.
Thank you.

pxa82
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Sabre 9/12/2014, 13:53

Welcome to the forum pxa82.

Regards,
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre