Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Barlow Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Steve Barlow Introduction Empty Steve Barlow Introduction

Post by Steve Barlow 18/10/2012, 17:51

Following 30 years UK law enforcement I made the decision in 2006 to dip a toe in the private sector and work for myself, nearly 7 years later I have no regrets, part of moving forward was to communicate with like minded people so linkedin was the appropriate vessel for this and as a result of using that I now find myself on a site that appears to have people within that are of a similar ilk as myself.

I am, without boring everyone a surveillance operator and trainer and find surveillance easy to describe as an 'art'

Where I do tend to get high and mighty is when people describe themselves as surveillance operatives when all they have done is attend some 5 day course that declares it can teach foot / mobile / surveillance imagery / etc, take your money thank you very much, I could continue about my thoughts, the national occupational standards and other things but perhaps I should save these thoughts for future discussion.

Steve Barlow
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Steve Barlow Introduction Empty Re: Steve Barlow Introduction

Post by Ted-Pencry 18/10/2012, 22:46

Welcome to the forum Steve,

Its great having someone of your calibre and experience on the forum.

regards,

Ted
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down