Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by mickhogg 6/11/2012, 14:23

Hi all

My name is Mick Hogg and I live in the North East of England

For the past 13 years I have been employed in Her Majesties Prison Service where i held the position of Security Manager. My last role was to manage and analyse the Intelligence for the North East Yorkshire & Humberside regions in with regards to Counter Terrorism issues. this was quite a demanding job as i was resposible for over 20 establishments.

I have now made the choice to advance my career in the security sector and undertook training in Close Protection, Surveillence and Private investigator through Argus Europe Uk Ltd. This also included FPOS Intemediate level. This i completed 2 months ago and i am now working hard to gain experience in theses areas.

My skills and experience are in dealing and managing highly volitile situations that occur in the Prison system as well as transporting High Risk prisoners to courts and other establishments. Also Managing the good order and discipline of the prisoners and the staff. These i believe will prove a good advantage in the CP world.

I was passed on the details of this site from fellow collegues who are already on here and agree that this an excellent area to pass on experience and advise and also to gain future deployments

I hope to speak to many of you in the future

Kind regards

Mick
mickhogg
mickhogg
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Ted-Pencry 6/11/2012, 17:02

Hi Mick,

Great to have you on the forum.
You certainly made a great choice training with Argus Europe.
The company CEO is very professional.

Regards,

Ted
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down