Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All - Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Hello All - Introduction Empty Hello All - Introduction

Post by mikethedog 4/12/2012, 03:01

Greetings,

I happened on to CPD while doing some research on Executive Outcomes. With the limited access I have, I can only go by what I see, as far as the forum presentation and basic concepts. I am a civilian, living in the mid-western US. Also, a bit long in the tooth, approaching 62. I studied martial arts, and was an avid shooter, in my younger days. Did a bit of training of local military reserves and LE personnel. The very limited
security work I have done was in security for individuals I knew, mostly "as a favor".
I am under no illusion that I am qualified for professional work, I just perceive this forum to be very competent and interesting. My approach is as an observer, to learn. If that is counter to the regulations, or makes anyone uncomfortable, I fully understand.

Thank you for your time,
Mike

mikethedog
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Hello All - Introduction Empty Re: Hello All - Introduction

Post by Ted-Pencry 4/12/2012, 10:14

Hi Mike,

I got your verification transaction therefore I have activated your CPD verified member status and you have full forum access.
It is fine being a spy mike I don't have a problem with that and I don't feel uncomfortable with it lol!

I am just kidding, I am sure you will be an asset to the forum and I see you are on another few military forums, I also saw the photo of your dog and yourself therefore I now understand why you use "Mikethedog" as a username....

All the best,

Ted

Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down