Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to wear or not to wear! That is the question.

3 posters

Go down

What to wear or not to wear! That is the question. Empty What to wear or not to wear! That is the question.

Post by sworks 5/1/2013, 13:36

I am interested in operators views and that of CP trainers and employers in the HNW & Executive Protection Arena.

Is there an unwritten code of conduct when it comes to shirt/tie/suit selection for HNW or Executive clients?

Is it something that the clients themselves dictate, that the employer dictates or is it purely personal choice.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
sworks
sworks
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

What to wear or not to wear! That is the question. Empty Re: What to wear or not to wear! That is the question.

Post by Ted-Pencry 5/1/2013, 13:47

Never had any requests from clients or comments on my dress.
I don't spend a fortune on ties and suits and shoes and shirts but I don't get the cheapest quality either as it shows when its cheap stuff.

I wear good quality clothes as the CPO looking after HNWIs represents the individuals he is with.

I avoid black suits. I avoid bright colors, I like grey, as the saying goes "be the grey man"....

Grey basically looks very corporate and smart.
I avoid black shirts also....

Navy blue tie goes well with grey.

If the principal goes to a very smart event I wear a 3 piece suit.

I like plain white shirts, cream, light grey, light blue.
Shirts should not be too bright and not too dark either. I think black shirts with a suit look quite weird and its the type of shirts bouncers wear.....

just my 02 sworks.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

What to wear or not to wear! That is the question. Empty Re: What to wear or not to wear! That is the question.

Post by sworks 5/1/2013, 13:49

No Ted thats awesome!

I appreciate your time to reply.
sworks
sworks
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 5/1/2013, 13:52

If I am ever in doubt and there is a TL I go to the TL and ask.
If no TL on the task and I am TL or IBG then I ask the closest person to the principal (His PA)
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky L 5/1/2013, 18:54

I think the 'fit' is also very important, on occasion I have seen operatives wearing a good suit, but the fit has been a total let down. Many retailers that sell off the peg suits have a tailoring service and its not expensive.

For me it reflects the operatives lack of attention to detail.
Ricky L
Ricky L
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down