Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackberry Phone Spy

2 posters

Go down

Blackberry Phone Spy Empty Blackberry Phone Spy

Post by Ted-Pencry 25/3/2013, 19:30

BlackBerry Ghost Spy Phone Software

BlackBerry Ghost is the next generation in spy phone software that enables remote monitoring all activity on the Blackberry phone onto which it has been installed. It is ideal for monitoring your children, ensuring that they are safe and for keeping tabs on employees who may be using the company phone for illegal activity.

Once installed onto the phone that you wish to monitor then the phones activity can easily be monitored on the Internet through an account that you set up specifically for the purpose. The monitored phone sends out information without the phone user being aware to the monitoring platform. Information is sent as data, so the monitored phone SIM will need to be set up for Internet / data transfer usage.

The incredible array of features includes SMS history, call history, email history, GPS locations, BlackBerry Messenger History (BBM) and Live Audio Recording (Spy Phone). On top of this you can see all files on the phone including images stored, memos, tasks, contacts, etc. This powerful solution really keeps you informed and up-to-date and all features can even be turned on and off as required

A purchase of this software will provide the facility to monitor one BlackBerry phone and the software license is not transferable to another BlackBerry handset. Installation is simply a matter of downloading software onto the BlackBerry through the Internet browser. Once set up on the the phone, then afterwards an account to remotely monitor the phone will need to be set up on the monitoring website (we will send you a login password). Full instructions and details are provided and setting up on the phone takes less than five minutes. The system has been designed to be easy to set up and use even for those who are technically challenged.

A software license has an unlimited usage period. The software is compatible on all generations of BlackBerry phone including the latest OS7 devices.

Features:

Software compatible with all BlackBerry handsets
View text messages sent and received
Monitor call history (calls made/received)
View email history
Monitor BlackBerry messenger activity (BBM)
Record audio from phone surroundings when not on a call (spy phone)
Track the location of the phone remotely using GPS
View files held on the phone including images,videos, audio files and documents
View contacts listing on the phone
View Calendar events, tasks, memo’s
View Installed applications, device information including battery level
Turn on and off the features as required remotely
Please Note: The phone being monitored does need to be data enabled and must have credit on the inserted SIM for the information to be fed out. This software is only for BlackBerry handsets. Email address for setting up the monitoring account must be entered when ordering

Blackberry Phone Spy C7fa44edded18c731821ffc3e808690f

source: http://www.spyequipmentuk.co.uk/spy-phone-software/blackberry-ghost-spy-phone-software.html
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Blackberry Phone Spy Empty Re: Blackberry Phone Spy

Post by Rikard 2/4/2014, 11:34

Interesting post Ted.

Do you or anyone else know if it is possible to find out if this type of software is installed on a phone? (yes i'm paranoid  Blackberry Phone Spy 1823401028 )
If it is possible, how do I do it?
If I find a software like this on a phone, can it be backtracked to who ever installed it?

Rikard
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikard 2/4/2014, 11:44

Forgot one question:

Does a BlackBerry Security wipe get rid of software like this? 
Blackberry claim that it deletes everything that's on the phone that was not there "in the box" if I click all boxes.
I do a security wipe from time to time even if I don't do it complet (I save all contacts)

Rikard
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 2/4/2014, 14:19

Yes a security wipe (factory reset) will get rid of spyware on your BlackBerry.

I have not yet come across or heard of spyware that holds out :-). Make sure you save all your contacts, files, photos, videos etc. using bb desktop software.

Beware of apps, you never know who is behind them or what they take in our devices
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down