Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction by moby

2 posters

Go down

Introduction by moby Empty Introduction by moby

Post by moby 30/6/2013, 23:28

My name is Mitja and I came from Slovenia.
I heard about CPD some time ago on LinkedIn.
I hope to mee here many professionals in security industry to share and gain useful information’s, suggestions, opinions and sharer new opportunities.
Currently I’m based Slovenia.Also work on security,CPO and other assignments in Italy,Croatia,Adriatic and AlpeAdria region...)
I have over 20 years of experince in security industry. Worked on different events, positions, levels and in various types of teams to the current position as a team leader in security industry and a VIP Close protection operative. Since 2002 after finished International Bodyguard courses I’m full involved as a freelance in close protection on assignments where protect world known celebrities, artists, dignitaries and businessman’s. As a voluntary Firefighting officer (commander and instructor) I have vast experience in leading and managing various types of teams from different groups of civil protection, Firefighters, first aid and rescue units. I’m SIA Security Industry Authority badged frontline close protection officer BTEC level 3 , IMO maritime industry STCW95 courses, MCA ISPS Ship security officer course and others.
Nice to be here and share useful information’s, suggestions, opinions and opportunities with other CPD members.

Stay awake and safe 360° +3D

moby
moby
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Location : Trieste area,Adriatic sea & coast Alpe Adria region

http://si.linkedin.com/pub/mitja-gregoric-gregori%C4%8D/39/71b/6

Back to top Go down

Introduction by moby Empty Re: Introduction by moby

Post by Sabre 1/7/2013, 01:45

Nice introduction, welcome to the forum moby.

Regards,
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down