Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodie Marsh - new bodyguard

Go down

Jodie Marsh - new bodyguard Empty Jodie Marsh - new bodyguard

Post by Sabre 6/10/2013, 23:46

Jodie Marsh - new bodyguard 33802

Jodie and her hulk of a body-guard in Vegas

Jodie, 34, had been plagued for months by a mystery man but tweeted her relief last Saturday ­after police made an arrest at her Essex home.

The model-turned-bodybuilder said on her Twitter page: “Well today didn’t turn out quite as planned.

“Spent three hours with police at my house then ­another three hours in the police station.”

Jodie Marsh wrote: “Everyone needs a bodyguard. Mine just happens to be ­famous and wonderful”
She added: “It’s been a long day and I can’t say why or what but the law are now dealing with it. It’s all OK (or it will be soon). It’s been a scary time that’s for sure.”

Jodie later flew to Las ­Vegas for a friend’s ­wedding.

She tweeted a snap of herself with ­professional bodybuilder Zack “King” Khan, 33, posting: “Everyone needs a bodyguard. Mine just happens to be ­famous and wonderful. We are living the dream.”

Joseph Mafwenke, 38, of Ifield, West ­Sussex, appeared at Basildon ­Magistrates’ Court last Monday.

He was committed for ­trial at Basildon Crown Court and was remanded in custody.

Jodie Marsh - new bodyguard 3176891819
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down