Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders

2 posters

Go down

The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders Empty The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders

Post by Ted-Pencry 12/11/2015, 13:39

I have noticed that terrorist "trends" and modus operandi spread more easily to other countries than what they did before.
Years ago, all attacks seemed different. Now we see the same tactics.

One example is: I have noticed a similarity and correlation in between Israel and France when it comes to terrorist attacks. Why France I don't know but this could be because its the most islamised country in Europe. We see terrorists operating in Israel in a certain way with their own tactics, this information is then spread to newspapers, youtube, social networks, TV, and this is then seen by terrorists and radicals in other countries who then copy and do the same without needing to be in contact with the Terror groups in the Palestinian Territories. Seeing it on TV in another country makes them want to do it also in their own country.

These days terrorists and radicals do not need to be part of any group or receive instructions from anyone, we are seeing more and more lone wolf attacks from people who claim to belong to AQMI or Isis.

Internet has a massive part to play in the radicalisation of individuals, communications have become so easy, everything is on video these days and easily accessible.

I remember last year there was a wave of killings in Israel where terrorists would ram their cars into pedestrians in the street, a few weeks after, it happened a few times in France.

France is the only country in Europe where a beheading took place, done by a radical Islamist.

The current wave of knive attacks in Israel is no different, a few days ago, a terrorist called Hakim Marnissi was arrested in Toulon. He was planning on going on a knife killing spree at the Military naval base in Toulon.

Very worrying but we could be seeing more of this in all European countries and I think France is the spark that will light the fire.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders Empty Re: The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders

Post by OwenSL 12/11/2015, 15:25

These types of attacks take next to no planning, victims can be chosen at random and the only weapon needed can be found in every home in the country. This makes it extremely hard if not impossible for the security services to pick up chatter and act to prevent these things.

The increase in these attacks is a stark reminder to everyone in the security industry to be on alert, whether you work CP for a high net worth individual or stand post at a retail center or nightclub be on your guard and if something doesn't feel right then it isn't and you need to act. Don't be that operator who says after the fact "I knew something wasn't right"

As always, stay safe.
OwenSL
OwenSL
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders Empty Re: The link is strong amongst terrorists, beyond borders

Post by Ted-Pencry 12/11/2015, 18:16

OwenSL wrote:These types of attacks take next to no planning, victims can be chosen at random and the only weapon needed can be found in every home in the country. This makes it extremely hard if not impossible for the security services to pick up chatter and act to prevent these things.

The increase in these attacks is a stark reminder to everyone in the security industry to be on alert, whether you work CP for a high net worth individual or stand post at a retail center or nightclub be on your guard and if something doesn't feel right then it isn't and you need to act. Don't be that operator who says after the fact "I knew something wasn't right"

As always, stay safe.

Great post and analysis. couldn't agree more.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 12/11/2015, 22:25

Well, I hate to say, "I told you so".

Seen just now on the news.
A haredi Jew in his 40s was stabbed on Thursday evening near in Milan, Italy, sustaining minor to moderate wounds.

According to local reports, the man, who is an Israeli citizen, was stabbed by a female Muslim near a kosher restaurant in the city.

The reports said the masked assailant arrived at the scene, pulled out a knife and stabbed the Jew nine times.

The victim was treated by local medical personnel and taken to hospital. The suspect fled the scene but some reports said she was subsequently apprehended and taken in for questioning.

The incident comes amid an increase in anti-Semitic attacks in Europe. A senior European Union official recently warned of rising anti-Semitism in Europe as attacks and threats against Jews continue in EU member countries.

As well, the European Jewish Congress recently released a damning report revealing a spike in anti-Semitism throughout Europe.

Last month, three Jewish men, including a rabbi, were attacked in the French city of Marseille as they were walking to synagogue on Shabbat morning.  The man who attacked them with a knife was yelling anti-Semitic remarks.
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down