Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.
Close Protection Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club in London for Close Protection System

3 posters

Go down

Club in London for Close Protection System Empty Club in London for Close Protection System

Post by snake-tartare 10/7/2013, 14:15

Hi everybody !

I'm new in London and I'm looking for a good club which practice Self-defense and fight sport in a same time, something good for CP.
I found some club but I would like to have some advice before to book lessons.

thanks in advance !

snake-tartare
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Club in London for Close Protection System Empty Re: Club in London for Close Protection System

Post by Sabre 10/7/2013, 15:51

Hi snake. I did some Krav Maga training with the IKMF (until work took over my life!) I found it to be good training with some excellent `add-on` seminars run by the global instructors from Isreal such as anti-carjacking, air-rage, third party protection etc that can be useful in CP. Worth having a look if KM is one of the disciplines you were thinking about-
http://kravmaga-ikmf.co.uk/

Regards,
Stuart.
Sabre
Sabre
CPD Moderator
CPD Moderator

http://www.sabresecurity.info

Back to top Go down

Club in London for Close Protection System Empty Re: Club in London for Close Protection System

Post by snake-tartare 10/7/2013, 18:03

Thanks,

I find one club in London, for "classic" krav-maga.

To be more precise, if possible, I'm looking for a system who mixed self defense and MMA.
I already practice close combat and MMA but in different clubs. I think that it'll be great to mixed them, self defense for technical training, and MMA, boxing or any kind of fight sport for fitness.
Perhaps it doesn't exist, in france I never seen this kind of sport, but I hope that in London we can find everything you want !

http://www.mmakravmaga.com/
I find this website, but there is just one classes per week in london.

Regards,
Florian.

snake-tartare
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/8/2013, 09:31

Hi florian how are you?
Are you still in london?
What's going on over there?

Back to top Go down

Post by snake-tartare 15/8/2013, 10:37

Hi Snake, I'm good an you ?
Yes I am still in London, I continue to improve my english, It takes a little bit of times when you didn't speak anything but I made progress.
I hope to be ready in few month to get my license.
ps : Who are you to know my name ? I thought I wouldn't have mentioned on forums, french and english forums of course :-)

snake-tartare
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted-Pencry 15/8/2013, 10:42

There seems to be too many snakes on this forum!! Club in London for Close Protection System 3289376612
Ted-Pencry
Ted-Pencry
CPD Founder & Administrator
CPD Founder & Administrator

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ted-pancri/5a/170/7a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/8/2013, 10:51

snake-tartare wrote:Hi Snake, I'm good an you ?
Yes I am still in London, I continue to improve my english, It takes a little bit of times when you didn't speak anything but I made progress.
I hope to be ready in few month to get my license.
ps : Who are you to know my name ? I thought I wouldn't have mentioned on forums, french and english forums of course :-)
Hi mate for your first name you just mentioned it up in this thread so i just apologies if you do one mistake...
Have you work until now in the UK?
Where do you want to get your SIA licence?
Feel free to use my email adress so ze could keep in touch,i should have some contacts for you there,hope to be helpful for you mate..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/8/2013, 10:52

Ted-Pencry wrote:There seems to be too many snakes on this forum!! Club in London for Close Protection System 3289376612
 Of course mate you're right..............Club in London for Close Protection System 138356261

Back to top Go down

Post by snake-tartare 15/8/2013, 15:17

Hi, no problem for my name, it was just to know ;-)
I worked, but not in security, in a restaurant, something not very interesting, just to earn money.
I heard talk of several close protection training (Phoenix CP training, Longmoor group, Ronin concept...) I haven't yet done my choice. If it's in London it'll be better for me.
Thanks for your help, I will contact you very soon Wink

snake-tartare
Verified CPD Member
Verified CPD Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down